Feddback please regarding Catenega

lovedogs

Hi Everyone,

We'll be going on the Celebrity Infinity through the Panama Canal in early December.

There is a highly rated tour on trip advisor that I'm looking at, but my husband is worried about the tour not getting back in time, or a flat tire, etc. It's a four-hour bus tour.

Celebrity offers a similar tour (bus tour through the city) and now I'm having second thoughts about the off-the ship- tour.

I need feedback please. I'm thinking it's a no brainier - go off the ship in case anything happens, but the Tour in Cartagena with Marelvy Pena-Hall got such great reviews.

Thanks everyone.

Lindsay

We have Marelvy booked for our stop in Cartagena and won't worry a bit!

I know it happens, but the tour operators live and breath by their reviews. If they weren't paying attention and a tour missed the boat....they'd take a HUGE hit on sites like these....and that would cost them TONS in future revenues.....might even put them out of business!

They know the area, the people and the 'lay of the land'. If they have troubles due to traffic, I'll bet the ships tour bus is stuck in the same traffic. If they have a flat tire, I'll bet there is a spare van out there that they will call in a heartbeat!

Again, I'm sure it has happened before, but I'd bet the VAST majority of people that miss the boat do so by their own errors (staying too late at the bar, forgetting to set their watches correctly, etc).

my 2cents......