FTTF and excursion match info

b_cruise

the FTTF was the best thing EVER and I was a non believer. Got on ship right away, had a personal number for guest services to call..it was awesome!! I will always get FTTF

We received an excursion price match and ended up with $57 obc which did not appear on my documents until I got on ship. On the day of the atv excursion, carnival reversed the obc. Lucky I had FTTF as I went to guest services special line with no wait. The girl said carnival decided my excursion did not qualify and they had made a mistake. I said, no they can not do that or I would of booked the other tour and not carnivals more expensive one. Lucky I had all email print outs so she scanned them and sent to head office. By the end of the night, the obc was back on my account!

I have to say though, the girl at guest services was very nice as were all staff!

It was in la romana, DR. The carnival excursion ended up being really good!! We did the segways in grand Turk and that was very good too. I usually book private tours but was really happy with those two from carnival!!

Here's what Carnival's website says about the Best Price Excursions Guarantee.

Like most Carnival guests, you're planning some fun ashore during your upcoming cruise...and like everyone, you want that shore excursion at the best price. Booking yours through Carnival is not only easier and more reliable, but will make your wallet happy too.

Here's how it works:

• Purchase one of our amazing Carnival Shore Excursions! If you find that shore excursion elsewhere for a lower price, submit your claim online.
  • Within 48 hours, you will be notified if your claim meets the Best Price Guarantee’s criteria.
  • If your claim is accepted, you will receive 110% of the difference in price to enjoy in the form of an onboard credit.
  • The following restriction applies: Carnival’s Best Price Guarantee only applies to shore excursions that are advertised with pricing and publicly available.

The link for the info is: http://www.carnival.com/content/shore-excursion-best-price-guarantee.aspx