Port Canaveral hotels transportation

pooh/tigger

Do any of the Port Canaveral hotels offer a airport pickup, stay one night and then a return to the airport at disembarkation?

We checked shuttle pricing alone but, for some reason, a number of shuttle companies stop service after 1pm. :eek:

Finally, anyone have a hidden gold mine car service/shuttle? We asked this question when we went to Houston and got the best car service ever.

Thanks gang

Used Smart-Two for our cruise that ended Sunday.

https://smart-two.com/en/transportation/orlando-airport/shuttles/port-canaveral/index.html

Great service from MCO to our chosen hotel in Cocoa Beach on Friday. We used a cab to the port from the hotel on Saturday Morning. Then the shuttle for the pick-up from the cruise at disembarkation on Sunday. Good communication on the day of the rides and they pay a premium to have good pick-up locations. Great modern van with onboard wi-fi, charging stations and cold water. Small company, but would do it again.

It was $139 round trip for 2 of us. I tipped $10 each way (2-3 bags). I know this is more expensive than some of the other options available, but I liked that it was a pre-set fare for the legs I needed covered. And in retrospect, the van had better access than other larger shuttles/buses. It's also easier to grab your bags from the smaller pile in the vehicle.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express which has a Publix grocery store next door and multiple restaurants in walking distance. The beach/pier is about 3 blocks away.

Cab fare for 2 to the port was $20 + tip + the entry charge the port charges for vehicles that come on property ($3). He also stopped at a pharmacy for us to pick up a forgotten item.