scooter lift

floretts

We leave in the morning on the Veendam, but the simple mobility scooter lift we have for the van has a problem. After we lifted it into the car, the 'up' mode stopped working. We have no idea what's wrong, and we are glad we at least have it in the van.

But….does anyone know if the people at the dock will lift it out of the car for us? We will be t Black Falcon Pier in Boston. It is a three wheel Gogo. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

We leave in the morning on the Veendam, but the simple mobility scooter lift we have for the van has a problem. After we lifted it into the car, the 'up' mode stopped working. We have no idea what's wrong, and we are glad we at least have it in the van.

But….does anyone know if the people at the dock will lift it out of the car for us? We will be t Black Falcon Pier in Boston. It is a three wheel Gogo. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Most of the Pride Go Go models weigh about 113 pounds with the battery. It will take 2 porters to lift it out. Have few bucks in your hand for each porter as you flag them down and you shouldn't have a problem.

For reference the Pride Go Go models easily breakdown and do not require a lift . Fast forward to the 54 sec mark in this link

to see how the Pride Go Go easily breaks downs. I have MS and am able to take mine apart and load in/out of my Honda CR-V in about 1 minute. Very easy to do. Edited by xxoocruiser