Ocho Rios with young kids

redheadslovebacon

• 2 weeks later...

Currently I'm in the process of looking for excursion that will be OK for a 4 year old as week We've always done regular tours

9not necessarily catering to kids) and our son has been fine, however I'm not sure if he would be ok for Dunn's River falls or not...reading mixed reviews.

Let me stress - I have NOT done this yet - but we are considering catching a taxi to Coyaba Garden for a few hours.

Based on what I've read: it's fairly close to port, has paths, has lots of flowers, some waterfalls, perhaps a natural wading area.

* as I typed this I realized car seats for the little ones might be an issue.

Currently I'm in the process of looking for excursion that will be OK for a 4 year old as week We've always done regular tours

9not necessarily catering to kids) and our son has been fine, however I'm not sure if he would be ok for Dunn's River falls or not...reading mixed reviews.

I took my 9 and 11 year olds to Dunns River Falls and I would NOT recommend it for a four year old. There are a lot of slippery places and my 9 year old that is very athletic found it challenging.