Celebrity Summit cabin

csplunk

My husband and I are looking into booking a cruise aboard the Celebrity Summit in February and wondering about an Aqua cabin or a Concierge class cabin, and which deck. Have you sailed on this ship and what can you tell us about it? We are 55+ and are somewhat active, enjoy golf, a nice wine and good entertainment for a fun evening. Hope you can join us there!

Both cabins will be the same size. On the Millennium class ships, Concierge cabins are a little larger than the standard balcony cabin, and the Aqua class cabins are converted concierge class cabins. You can look on the Celebrity website to see what the amenities for the different classes are. The one thing different about Aqua class is that they have a separate restaurant, called Blu, which is more intimate, has separately prepared food, to order, and is supposed to be a more health conscious menu. EM

Help.... I'm new and can't remember where I went to find reviews on specific cabins on the Summit. We're still trying to find a good cabin and not sure if people liked a particular cabin or deck. We need to book soon since I think the better ones are already gone for February 2013. Thanks so much!:)

• 4 weeks later...

Aqua class has some additional perks in addition to Concierge such as free bottled water, free access to Persian Gardens (special relaxing area inside the spa), and the most valuable - free dining in the specialty restaurant "Blue". But the free stuff is not so "free"; you pay for it by staying in the not so desirable area - right under the pool deck. The only deck I would book is 11. But some ppl claim them to be noisy when the outside doors in corridors are are slammed loudly being closed by the wind.

We had the new 5 aft cabins in June. The balconys are great!!!! The room smaller than what we normally get in a regular cabin but can't change that....lack of storage in all the rooms. The Sunset Bar is below you there and the live music if you keep doors open is nice however as the week went on people found the bar and now and then the laughter you would hear. Was very easy to get to the Buffet.....drinks and the great aft view.

Be careful on deck 11 on the sides no roof to your balcony...aft has roofs. We were going but cancelled on the Millennium and had deck 11 aft again but changed it to deck 9 the big balconies towards forward they are A 2's.....due to a 15 day cruise is different than 7.

Questions:????

Lou

Archived