Has anyone been to Falmouth recently- Beach info??

rene194215

Just looking for a nice beach NEAR Falmouth to go to. I will be in Jamaica for the first time and also it is a solo cruise. I want to go somewhere safe. I was going to stay on the ship but got yelled at but several family members:rolleyes:

I have heard of Jacob Taylor beach but cannot find out a lot.

Someone mentioned Silver Sands Beach but its pricy.

Please any info would be great!!!

I'm curious about which beach the Jamaican Beach Break is at...it's in the Carnival excursions. It says it is only a few minutes from the pier of Falmouth. Have you heard of Time & Place? From what I can figure out, it's near the Red Stripe Beach....but I may be wrong though. Silversands looks to be a bit further, but looks nice.

Edited by MrsTiz

Just looking for a nice beach NEAR Falmouth to go to. I will be in Jamaica for the first time and also it is a solo cruise. I want to go somewhere safe. I was going to stay on the ship but got yelled at but several family members:rolleyes:

I have heard of Jacob Taylor beach but cannot find out a lot.

Someone mentioned Silver Sands Beach but its pricy.

Please any info would be great!!!

We were in Falmouth in Nov. We took a RCCL excursion to Red Stripe beach and were very pleased. It was a 10 min. bus ride from the ship. It was safe, gated entry. Had chairs and shade, clean facilities, food & drinks and a lifeguard. It was small but not crowded.

I'm curious about which beach the Jamaican Beach Break is at...it's in the Carnival excursions. It says it is only a few minutes from the pier of Falmouth. Have you heard of Time & Place? From what I can figure out, it's near the Red Stripe Beach....but I may be wrong though. Silversands looks to be a bit further, but looks nice.

Red stripe beach is near the port. Time N' Place is also close, but it is now closed.

Red stripe beach is near the port. Time N' Place is also close, but it is now closed.

Thanks for the info. Do you know if Red Stripe is available to the public or are you only able to book through RC? We're cruising on Carnival, so wasn't sure if this was a RC private beach.