Cozumel snorkel excursions

jhteachr

• 1 month later...

We did our own thing and found a beach where we could snorkel. Was an $8 taxi ride and no entrance fee. It's playa azul. They have a restaurant rt there and free chairs/ umbrellas. And the snorkeling is pretty awesome rt off the beach . 3 snorkeling tours stoped there while we were there

I want to second the recommendation for Eagle Ray, and for the 3 reef dive. It was the best snorkeling my wife and I have done. Everyone else in our boat only did the two reef dive, so at the third reef, it was just my wife and me along with the guide. He was awesome. Once he discovered I liked to dive down deep, he would find things and take me to them. He was very knowledgable about the fish and coral, and began to tell us about them once he found out my wife was a middle school teacher. Even though it was cloudy and rained some, it was wonderful, and a really top notch outfit. I' looking for someone like that for our cruise this summer, and came across your question. Our Cozumel snorkel was Nov. 2014. I highly recommend Eagle Ray.