Lisbon City Pass

I think what we got was a 24 hour pass, so can't really give you much info on any other ones. However, the pass was easy to buy at one of the metro stations (or tourist office near Gloria funicular, but office was packed when we went. We were only in Lisbon for a day and a half before a cruise, so we didn't need anything other than a 24 hour pass. We stayed at a wonderful place called The Lisbonnaire, took a great tour with Bike My Side (a little pricey as it's done on an old-fashioned sidecar bike, but cheaper than you'd expect), and used the pass to get around the area. If you're pretty able bodied and like to walk, there are a number of places you can probably walk to if you choose a hotel wisely. Our hotel was close to the Restauradores Metro, Rossio train station, and Gloria funicular (don't miss riding one of those - interesting!) I think the pass covered all public transportation (trams, metro) except for the ferries, but we didn't have time to take one of those, so it didn't matter. There were ticket machines in the train and metro stations that we used to buy the pass. There was also an attendant there in the station if you couldn't understand the machines. I don't like cabs much, and the only time we used them were to get from the airport to the hotel and then from the hotel to the cruise port.

Sorry I can't help much more than that, but that was our experience and hope it helps a little bit. Lisbon is wonderful. My pictures are here: http://www.pbase.com/roothy123 - look for "Iberian Interlude" albums. Lisbon is early on in the first, probably at the end for the 2nd.