Enchantment of the Seas room 8012

My family and I just booked room 8012 on Enchantment of the Seas, and no one I spoke with during the booking process (numerous calls checking dates and prices) were aware of just how big this room is since undergoing the ships stretching. So, as an fyi for other big families like mine, I wanted to give you correct info. The room sleeps 8!! It is 608sq ft and has 2 bathrooms, one of which has a tub. There is a separate area with two twin beds, and two Pullman bunks. There is also a sleeper sofa that sleeps two. You can go to YouTube and search Room 8012 Enchantment of the Seas, as a video is posted of the room. Hope this post helps other families to choose this room. We booked a great deal with Royal where kids sail free if booked in same stateroom..we have six of our seven going on this cruise, which was a substantial savings for us. Please note that there is only one family ocean view stateroom on this ship and it goes fast! Happy cruising!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

We are cruising on EOS in cabin 8012 in August 2015. Your post about the beds, bathrooms, and square-footage is very informative. Now that your cruise is over, do you have any other helpful info about the cabin to share? Also, did you visit Coco-Cay? What was your beach day like? Thank you!