Harley-Davidson

CrazieNCruisingGypsy2

There is a Harley store in MoBay, Harley-Davidson Jamaica Limited.

I'm betting that they will have the normal assortment of Harley t's, hats and so forth...

Okay, so next question! How do I get there? We're going to Sunset Beach while in Jamaica.

BTW, I should have just emailed you Mach! You are a wealth of information!

There's an 'outlet' at Sangster International Airport that has branded merchandise and such. It's a short ride from the middle of MoBay, just five miles and very easy to get to, straight down the Strip. That will probably be your best bet. It's in the non-secure portion of the airport and will be accessible.

The only real cycle show room is near Ocho at the Island Village Mall. I don't think it's worth the two hour drive.

Harley-Davidson Jamaica Limited has been having quite a few problems with folks selling knock off Harley stuff so be careful where you buy your stuff.

Good luck!

I think you're right about that.

Ya' know, I recall Harley shirts in the case at the Hard Rock in Cozumel. I don't know how they manage it. The shirts but did look authentic!

You might stop by and take a look. At least you get to say you had a drink at the world's smallest Hard Rock!

:D

I think you're right about that.

Ya' know, I recall Harley shirts in the case at the Hard Rock in Cozumel. I don't know how they manage it. The shirts but did look authentic!

You might stop by and take a look. At least you get to say you had a drink at the world's smallest Hard Rock!

:D

You are just too good Mach! You have the best ideas! Maybe I'll get me a Hard Rock T-Shirt from Cozumel too! What an idea!

• 6 years later...

Posting on this old thread because Mach is always so helpful :) Looking for info on location of Harley Davidson shop in Ocho Rios and whether or not it's within walking distance of port? Travelling on Carnival Victory in January 2015. Thanks :)

I am 90% sure we saw a Harley Davidson Jamaica store (possibly bar) right down the street from Margaritaville on the Hip Strip. I think it might have been right next door. Was I imagining it? We were just there in May.

Yep, just did a simple search for Harley Davidson Montego Bay:

69 GLOUCESTER AVENUE (Hip Strip)

MONTEGO BAY, ST JAMES

(BOTTOM ROAD)

Hours: 9a.m. 5p.m. (depending on cruise lines)

Tel: 876-971-2576

Edited by mrsfuzzmo