ATV Rental in Mykonos

VanCanKroozer

• 4 weeks later...

Just an FYI for you ATV people. We were in Mykonos in June for a 10 day stay. During our stay, we visited the island emergency clinic to have some stitches removed from a procedure a couple of weeks earlier. The emergency room doc was an Orthopedic Surgeon who told us that probably 75% of the cases he sees in the ER are the results of ATB crashes on the island. Lots of broken bones.

We observed on the island (probably the same as most vacation spots where ATV's are common) that they drive slowly and block traffic and many of the car and truck drivers are very unforgiving. There is little room on the side of the road for driving these things. Just a word to the wise.

Just an FYI for you ATV people. We were in Mykonos in June for a 10 day stay. During our stay, we visited the island emergency clinic to have some stitches removed from a procedure a couple of weeks earlier. The emergency room doc was an Orthopedic Surgeon who told us that probably 75% of the cases he sees in the ER are the results of ATB crashes on the island. Lots of broken bones.

We observed on the island (probably the same as most vacation spots where ATV's are common) that they drive slowly and block traffic and many of the car and truck drivers are very unforgiving. There is little room on the side of the road for driving these things. Just a word to the wise.

Thank you for helping me to make up my mind about renting an ATV on Santorini and/or Mykonos. Was debating whether or not to do so, and not gonna do it now. Appreciate the info.

@Spurs Fans: 100 % explicit consent!

After our shuttle trip to the hotel, I decided to cancel any plans using an ATV on Mykonos. These vehicles are too slow and as a result of this a dangerous trafic block.

I rented a car instead for 50 Euros a day - it was worth it! :)

• 2 weeks later...