Are We In Trouble

Parrot Mom

We booked our own airfare Swiss Air to Zurich. . .arriving at 8:15 a.m... a wheel chair will be provided for Parrot Pop...we are due to fly out at 9:25 to Barcelona...does anybody forsee any major problems.... Wheel chair will be ready for him in Barcelona as will be a driver..

We booked our own airfare Swiss Air to Zurich. . .arriving at 8:15 a.m... a wheel chair will be provided for Parrot Pop...we are due to fly out at 9:25 to Barcelona...does anybody forsee any major problems.... Wheel chair will be ready for him in Barcelona as will be a driver..

Cutting it too close. You better pray for a few things: your flight arrives Zurich on time. You travel on F, so you get off plane ahead of the Y passengers. They let you get off first ahead of anybody else - very unlikely - most common practice is to let the disables get off the last because they need more time to move about, so this way they wont hold up other passengers.

What is in your mind to book a flight so close for connection?

Actually, I don't see that there's a huge problem here. ZRH is a small and compact airport, and the minimum connecting time appears to be 40 minutes. There should be no need to clear immigration or customs. So an 80 minute connection should be OK. And there should be plenty of backup flights later in the day should the inbound be very delayed resulting in a misconnect.

hi Parrot Mom

we are thinking of doing a cruise out of Barcelona, Spain next year.

i has to look up your profile cause i love the name you picked. i have a 14 year old african grey parrot. and we are practically neighbors too. i live in worcester

Archived