Connecting at Ewr(Newark)

sunlover5

Seems our flight always lands in Terminal C, a couple of times landed in Terminal A but our connection is in C. Never been to EWR, do they use busses, monorails, walk--how do you connect to the other terminal??

Thanks, we only have about an hour so want all our bases covered to know what to do if we happen to arrive in A. Thanks again!!!

Seems our flight always lands in Terminal C, a couple of times landed in Terminal A but our connection is in C. Never been to EWR, do they use busses, monorails, walk--how do you connect to the other terminal??

Thanks, we only have about an hour so want all our bases covered to know what to do if we happen to arrive in A. Thanks again!!!

Hi-

You'll find EWR actually very easy to use as it is very well signed.

Alot will depend on your itinerary. Can you give some more details about it as that will help us help you (i.e. which airline, coming from which city, going to which city, etc.).

But in general, most Continental flights operate out of Terminal C. A handful of flights operate out of Terminal A (i.e. Boston, Washington, Atlanta - Continental.com has this list).

If needing to connect between terminals, there is the AirTrain. A note, this is outside of security. If you are flying Continental, I have heard that they have recently started a post-security shuttle but connecting Terminal A to Terminal C. It's not the quickest, but does beat having to go through security again.

I hope that this helps. Also check out the Port Authority's web site (http://www.panynj.gov) as they have all the information you ever wanted to know about EWR there.

Yes, we are flying Cleveland, to Newark, down to SJ. Suppose to be both in terminal C, but for some reason today our flight from Cleveland went to terminal A so that is what I was wondering about. Had heard about the security issue, etc. and like I said, we only have an hour if we are ontime, etc. Thanks!

Archived