Tips for Carnival Inspection

MrsGS4

My fiancé and I are boarding the Carnival pride tomorrow for inspection. For those who have done it are there any tips or advice you have or any important questions I should ask?

My fiancé and I are boarding the Carnival pride tomorrow for inspection. For those who have done it are there any tips or advice you have or any important questions I should ask?

Think of the things that matter most to you and tailor your questions there. Our big concern was the timeline and our guests feeling rushed among other things.

If it matters to you and your partner ask about how they can separate you before boarding. At one point (three years ago), Baltimore had no way of doing this and there have been some recent complaints about other ports.

You might also verify the purchase policy for your non-sailing guests. At one point they would allow guests to use credit cards at the bars to purchase drinks.

We got married on the Pride almost three years ago and it was perfect. The ship is a gorgeous space for pictures.