Freedom premium view aft-balcony #6483??

JRA1708

Just booked this cabin and #6485 right beside it. My question is, do the balconies open up in between so we can share one balcony? :confused:

And do these cabins tend to have more sea motion because they are on the end? :confused: I have always been in a cabin towards the center of a ship.

Last question...does the balcony actually wrap around the side of the ship? I hope so, cuz that is why I booked it. Please anyone with knowledge of these aft cabins reply. Remarks & points of view GREATLY APPRECIATED :rolleyes:

They don't wrap around the end, but you do get wonderful views from the extra spacious balcony. Sometimes they can open the balconies, but not always.

Freedom has state of the art stabilizers onboard, everyone is different but I've not felt extra motion back there just due to the sheer size of the ship. It might depend on the date you are sailing as well.

I am guessing you are talking Carnival Freedom and Not royal Caribbeans Freedom

\

Carnival does wrap around the side and across the back.

2071096160079366995CiIOlB_th.jpg

aft cabins tend to be warm because there is no ocean breezes back there. It may be different when you are on the side.

If you google search for Carnival wrap around balcony-- youwill get tons of information.

Motion will depend on the waters at the time of sailing. If you hit rough waters you will feel the motion no matter where you are but the forward feeling the motion motion and the aft feeling the secondary motion.

Imagine if you will a sea saw.

Mostly the aft will get shuddering / vibrations especially when entering or leaving a port. (when the ship pulls back home it will be the wee hours of the morning-- you will know it because it will suddenly become very quiet)

its a long walk to the stairs elevators/ Make sure when you are getting off the elevator you are heading in the right direction. If you land in the front-- that is a LONG haul to the back.

Food/pools are located in the aft-- but the show lounge is all the way forward....arghh

You are located over the international lounge. But you are over the seating area and away from the stage area-- so you should have no noise uissues

Archived