Is Balcony on 5nt Canada Cruise on Glory Worth it?

nicki1pt

Is Balcony on 5nt Canada Cruise on Glory Worth it?

I have never booked a balcony, but was thinking if it would be worth doing on this 5nt itinerary? Can you sit out on the balcony? Or is it just standing room? I'm wondering if we will ever have time to use it...the rate is $679 compared to the inside at $464

we had a balcony cabin on the Glory to Canada last year (same itinerary) and we enjoyed sitting out there in the mornings with our coffee, in the early evenings (waiting for our teens to get ready) w/a glass of wine, and occasionally in the afternoon while our 3yo was napping... it was delightful... it was really the best place to spend time "outside."

I went on Victory back in 2008. My mom and I had a balcony on port side. BEST CHOICE EVER!. Went to cabin to leave NY after going under the bridge. Had best most relaxing views of Statute of Liberty from balcony. Also leaving one of the Canadian ports they had a lone bagpipe player. Very nice (and sad) to watch/listen while leaving port. Woild spend the money again. Any questions, please ask.

Archived