Carnival Legend Scuba Diving Locations

Howie411

So I'm going on the Legend next week and trying to decide which of the 4 places I want to go diving? I'm pretty sure I'm doing Roatan, but its between Belize and Grand Caymans for my 2nd dive. Anyone been to any of the locations and can give some pros or cons?

shore dive Cayman at either Eden Rock or Sunset House.

I prefer Sunset House because of the 'after option' of My Bar, and much fewer folks then Eden because it is a bit farther down the road....

but EDEN ROCK/Devil's Grotto IS a mighty fine dive.

any island/ location is very dependent on the site they take you to on any given day. What I'm suggesting eliminates that variable ... but does lock you into weather constraints as a boat might be able to find a better site on a marginal day.

If going 'next week' there can still be issues with sea conditions at any of these locations . . .

(certified since mid 70's - carried my dive gear while working the islands by ship - I've been to way more islands than most since I did not have to pay to get there - week long visits to Caymans began in mid 80's - sadly last visit was 13 months ago - too long - been there and got the t-shirt)

Edited by Capt_BJ