Barefoot Beach cabanas

Former Goalie

My Concierge just sent us a pricing sheet before our cruise, depending on location they range from $175 to $250. Regular are $175, hilltop are $225 and over the water are $250.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Personally, I think the over the water cabanas are worth every penny.

Thats great to hear, we have one booked for our cruise upcoming here in a few days, everyone i've talked to has raved about the over the water cabana's, so i hope this is a great added bonus for us in Labadee!

The first cabana we had was an over the water and it was great. One cruise the over the water was not available and we were so disappointed. As it worked out the on the beach cabana was excellent and we had a great time. Will see which one we can get on our July trip.

Beach towels are provided for you as well as an ice chest with water bottles and we carried the unused bottles back to our cabin. You will also have a dedicated attendant to cater to your every whim. Wow, and my next cruise doesn't include Labadee - Now I am sad but oh the memories are good. Just be sure to tell Roberto I said hello. He will probably greet you with "Welcome to my paradise."

We were just there last week as well. The over-the-water cabanas were nice, but the lower priced cabanas are actually positioned behind most of the lounge chairs - not a good location, IMO - not worth $225.