how crowded will be Oasis on 4/18 eastern cruise

z4ltw

Agree - about sailing full. Every ship we have ever sailed on has been pretty much at capacity.

Sailed Oasis last July and it was at capacity. However, other than a few "bottlenecks" of people when shows let out, for example, the ship can handle large groups of people well. Never felt crowded - sometimes Park Cafe/Windjammer were crowded/full, but even then people moved along quite well. Tended to eat in MDR any way.

I think it is impossible to judge as far as school vacations, etc. Majority of RC ships carry passengers from all over the US and world-wide clientele - people no longer vacation at "set times" - with flex schedules, so many people working; you are not going to find a "quiet time."

My gut feel is it will sail full, but it's not a big vacation week given a general school schedule. Easter is April 5 next year, so by Apr 18, most schools will be back to full schedules. And colleges don't let out that early.

I am on the Allure on the 11/30 sailing, and it is amazing how prices have been dropping as it gets closer to embarkation! :eek: