Thomson Dream Cruise Jan 27th 2011

TOC

Hi Everybody, I'm TOC :),

My wife and I sail on the Thomson Dream on the above date. We have both read the negative and positive comments (and seen the Watchdog programme) and as this is our first ever cruise we are very nervous about what to expect. We tried to cancel our cruise after viewing the Watchdog expose but were told we would lose our deposit :mad:! After much soul searching and advice we decided to go with it (watch this space) :rolleyes:. We are now apprehensive about the cabin we have booked, deck 10 cabin number 1005, as we think the view from our cabin window will be blocked by the lifeboats. Can anyone help us with some first hand information please :confused:

Hi Everybody, I'm TOC :),

. We are now apprehensive about the cabin we have booked, deck 10 cabin number 1005, as we think the view from our cabin window will be blocked by the lifeboats. Can anyone help us with some first hand information please :confused:

Hi TOC,

Can`t help with first hand info but looking at the deck plan your view may be partially blocked by lifeboats.Having said that,looking at a picture of the Dream you may not.Give Thomsons a call,they will put your right

I don't think you will have a problem with the view. There aren't many cabins on deck 10 so I think you wil be OK. We've just got back from Christmas/New Year and LOVED it. You won't be disappointed, the staff and entertainment are superb. Enjoy your first cruise and have a wonderful time. The warm weather this time of year is fantastic.

Archived