Traveling With A Toddler (3 year old). Tips on what to do?

RoopKiRani

Hello Everyone,

This is our family's first time on a cruise (Adventure of The Seas). I was wondering if anyone could give us some advice on what to do during our stop here? I have checked the excursions on Royal Carribbean and most of the activities are for kids age 4+...could someone please suggest us some fun things to do? Thanks..:)

Hello Everyone,

This is our family's first time on a cruise (Adventure of The Seas). I was wondering if anyone could give us some advice on what to do during our stop here? I have checked the excursions on Royal Carribbean and most of the activities are for kids age 4+...could someone please suggest us some fun things to do? Thanks..:)

We've been there twice and it is one of our least favorite islands.

I'd head to the beach then get back on the ship. We did enjoy Cruizin Rum tour but his isn't good for a 3 year old.

• 3 weeks later...

We haven't been yet - we have older kids and have been doing some research on what we should do on the island. I did notice there is a bicycle rental place and they say they have a rear-rack toddler seat for bikes and also a child's tow-along trailer bike (the type that the child pedals while it is attached to the adult's bike). Would something like that be an option? I don't think you could do a tour since they have minimum ages, but it might be fun to rent bikes and tour on your own?

• 2 weeks later...
We've been there twice and it is one of our least favorite islands.

I'd head to the beach then get back on the ship. We did enjoy Cruizin Rum tour but his isn't good for a 3 year old.

May I ask why it is one of your least favorites?