Wheelchair on Freeport/Lucaya Carnival excursion

We'll be cruising on Carnival Fascination to Freeport with my 92 year grandmother.

Can anyone tell us about the transportation for the "Beach Break and Shopping" excursion offered by Carnival? It's at the Our Lucayan area/Lucaya Marketplace. Is the Grand Lucayan Resort included in this excursion? All I've read is that the private taxis are all 15 passenger vans so we decided we'd go with an excursion offered by Carnival because she might not be able to get in one. Is it a charter-type bus? A 20-30 person type bus you see at off-airport parking/rental car shuttle?

She can get into cars/small trucks but we aren't sure she can do a 15 passenger van. She has a little trouble with stairs too. Yes, I've posted this in the Bahamas ports section as well. :)

Also, has anyone done this excursion recently and can give general insight on their experience?

Thanks in advance!!!!

They use the type of vans that you see at the airports, and I don't think there's anyplace to store a wheelchair. There are two rather high steps into those vans, and I saw that some of them had three steep steps. They didn't go to the resort you mention, but to The Beach Club.

Archived