Liberty -serenity deck

Gma&Gpa

The Serenity Deck is on the "Sky" Deck, just forward of the entrance to the water slide. Not sure why it doesn't show up on the deck plans. Chalk it up to human error. Go to the travel o city site's deck plans. It's on there. (Deck 14).

Edited by beachbum53

Good luck finding a place to lounge. People never leave! I swear they must book loungers instead of cabins. Hot tub is almost always full, too. Last week I went up looking to read a bit around 3ish and there was a group in the hot tub arguing politics.

Sorry for the grouchy post. :p

Good luck finding a place to lounge. People never leave! I swear they must book loungers instead of cabins. Hot tub is almost always full, too. Last week I went up looking to read a bit around 3ish and there was a group in the hot tub arguing politics.

Sorry for the grouchy post. :p

When you've got roughly 3,000 passengers, and the Serenity area can accommodate maybe 30 - 40, it is extremely challenging to find a place. Although some might disagree, I think there should be some type of time limit (maybe 60 - 90 minutes), and maybe some type of appointment schedule, so that people would have a better chance of having some time in the Serenity area. It could be why some people like to stay on the ship while in port. Fewer people on board means a greater chance to find an opening in the Serenity area.

We watched the sunset a couple of times from a nearly empty hot tub in serenity on Liberty a couple of weeks ago. Timing is everything on finding a spot, but at least it's a couple of decks, not just a single one.

Agree that, on Embarkation day, it was nearly empty most of the day.

GP