Breakaway from nyc question

chelseadem

We are traveling on the breakaway from New York City and are planning on bringing a case of water. Does anyone know if the case of water can be in a suitcase or does it have to be out of the suitcase. I would prefer to bring it in a suitcase. Thank you.

Edited by chelseadem

Here the easiest way, you wrap Duct tape around the case of water to create a handle, put your luggage tags on with your room number and your done. They will take your luggage at the curb and then bring it your room. Super easy!:D

A couple of weeks back I just taped a luggage tag onto a case of water then wrapped the whole thing with shrink wrap. Don't worry if the water doesn't arrive with the rest of your luggage because it looked like they were stacking the cases of water separately and it was delivered a little later than the rest of our luggage.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We just got back yesterday from our cruise to Bermuda on the BA. We brought 3 cases of water on a folding hand cart and didn't put any tags on assuming we could carry them with us, which wasn't the case. Upon exiting the elevators from the parking deck there will be a porter with a handful of adhesive luggage tags. Tell him your room number and he will place tags on them and then you must put them in a designated area separate from your luggage because of customs regulations. At approximately 4pm, the water and cart was delivered to our room without any issues.