Miami hotel to fll port

Coopdog08

Going out of fll on the conquest in June. Flights are much cheaper for me to arrive in Miami. Found one this morning for $225. Arrival flight is late so will stay in Miami. What's best way to get from Miami hotel to fll port the next morning?

Check on the Florida departures board you may get more answers, try go shuttle i know they will pick you up from a Miami hotel to go to Fll airport not sure if they will transfer you to the port, good luck and enjoy your cruise.

Going out of fll on the conquest in June. Flights are much cheaper for me to arrive in Miami. Found one this morning for $225. Arrival flight is late so will stay in Miami. What's best way to get from Miami hotel to fll port the next morning?

We have the same issue but it's cheaper for us to fly into FLL and our cruise leaves from Miami. When all said and done between hotel room and transfers it may just be worth your while to fly directly to your port and less hassle. We are going to use cruise line transfers, but we've taxied between the FLL & Miami it was about $95.00 one way it's probably more now, I paid that years ago.

Try jiffy Jeff transportation. He is always on time and keeps in great contact with you. Reasonable pricing $15.00 per person but you have to have at least 4 persons or it will cost you 60.00. Nice Mercedes air cond. van.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk