Drinks Onboard

Joeyref

Bit of a strange question but do they serve diet lemonade onboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Im sure Ive sometimes been asked if I want diet tonic (sorry to say I always say no) so I guess they may have diet lemonade. Thing is would that come from the pipes, or from a small bottle..if a small bottle then probs, if via pipes, then maybe not.

just had a look at the help section, under deck bars it says draught lemonade and cola, so I would guess maybe not.

You can have small cans of mixers-maybe one of them would be lemonade and maybe diet

It is not even worth you taking any onboard,as any drinks you take onboard are for in cabin consumption only, not around the public areas.

Unfortunately not. You can get diet pepsi I think or coke on tap or diet fanta in cans.

I have to take diet sprite or 7 up on board and wish they would do diet lemonade so that I dont have to lug cans up gangplank.

I used to drink Bacaradi and diet lemonade (can't stand any type of cola drink), but it is nigh on impossible to buy in any bar/pub anywhere. You can have practically any other type of diet mixer, e.g. fanta, 7up, tonic, etc, but not diet lemonade. So I gave up and now just drink wine, with maybe a cointreau over ice to finish.

There is a quick, easy, cheap and light solution if you really want to drink diet lemonade onboard.....

Sodastream sell diet lemonade syrup, its concentrated so you dont need much, it comes in a small plastic bottle and tastes ok.

So all you would need to do at any location is order a sparkling water and add a few drops and hey presto you have diet or regular lemonade.