I need help getting the Pacific Jewel cruise ship model

davidmech21

I hope this won't be considered solicitation. If an admin sees this and says that it is, I apologize in advance...

I sailed on my very first cruise in 1998 on the Crown Princess. Since then, I've gone on 12 other cruises. Each time, I've bought one of the cruise ship models as a keep sake. The only one I missed was the very first one, the Crown Princess. Fast forward 16 years, and the Crown Princess is now called the Pacific Jewel, sailing out of Australia. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to help me get one of the Pacific Jewel's ship models.

Since these are only sold on the ship, it will have to be someone scheduled to sail on the Pacific Jewel. I live in Cleveland, TN, USA, so that probably will never be me. If I can find someone who is going to be on the Pacific Jewel, I would pay you for the model, the shipping, and whatever you felt was reasonable for your help. If you are going to be on the Pacific Jewel in the near future and want to help me out, please let me know. Thanks! :)

David

We are on the Pacific Jewel in July of this year (& June next year) and may be able to help if no one else offers earlier than that. We collect the models as well and also missed our first ship but managed to score one on ebay after some months searching.

Keep me posted and we will try and help if we can.

Cheers,

Mark

I hope this won't be considered solicitation. If an admin sees this and says that it is, I apologize in advance...

I sailed on my very first cruise in 1998 on the Crown Princess. Since then, I've gone on 12 other cruises. Each time, I've bought one of the cruise ship models as a keep sake. The only one I missed was the very first one, the Crown Princess. Fast forward 16 years, and the Crown Princess is now called the Pacific Jewel, sailing out of Australia. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to help me get one of the Pacific Jewel's ship models.

Since these are only sold on the ship, it will have to be someone scheduled to sail on the Pacific Jewel. I live in Cleveland, TN, USA, so that probably will never be me. If I can find someone who is going to be on the Pacific Jewel, I would pay you for the model, the shipping, and whatever you felt was reasonable for your help. If you are going to be on the Pacific Jewel in the near future and want to help me out, please let me know. Thanks! :)

David

Hello David,

I am going in 2 weeks time. How can I help? Provide email and we can talk.

• 5 months later...

Hi Mr Jester (Mark)

If you see this message could you contact me please ? im also looking to get a model of the Pacific Jewel as this was the ship my wife and i had our honeymoon on.

If your still able to help with getting a model it would be really appreciated.

email me on

martin.ruff@hotmail.com

Best Regards,

Martin

I also never heard back from anyone. If there is anyone out there willing to help, I would really appreacite it. Thanks in advance.

David Murphy

davidmech21@hotmail.com

David,

I contacted you at the email provided by you and received no reply. :confused:

They had a good supply of die cast models at about AUD$26 in February. I am not planning on sailing on Jewel until mid next year.

Adidas4fun and BytheBay, I'm sorry. I must have missed the emails. I get dozens a day that go into my spam folder. I tried to look through it most days, but I never saw anything. It was my mistake. I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to me. If anyone will be on the Jewel again soon, please let me know. If anyone does send me an email, please let me know after you do so I won't miss it. BytheBay, if you still don't mind helping me, I can wait until next year. There's no hurry. Again, thanks in advance!

David