Booking Seattle hotel for next summer

Newflover

Thank you so very much, I really appreciate your speedy reply! I am very interested in your post, looks like I need to do more searching for a hotel! I'm handicap and cannot walk a block. The hot-tub would be WONDERFUL after a long air ride but it isn't really a must. Again, thank you so much for your speedy reply!

Thank you so very much, I really appreciate your speedy reply! I am very interested in your post, looks like I need to do more searching for a hotel! I'm handicap and cannot walk a block. The hot-tub would be WONDERFUL after a long air ride but it isn't really a must. Again, thank you so much for your speedy reply!

The Light Rail won't be an option for you .. it's an 8- 10 minute walk from Baggage Claim to the Light Rail station.

Arrange for a cab so that you can be picked up at the curb next to baggage claim.

To expand on MLs very pertinent point about light rail for you Metro Cruiser - wherever you stay in Seattle, if you're not able to walk well (especially on hills!) budget for taking a cab basically everywhere.

Downtown is reasonably well-served by buses, but you will still have to walk more than a block to the nearest stop from most of the various sights. I would also reconsider the Maxwell or any hotel around Seattle Center as there is a lot of walking involved around the area - it's a bit like a university campus with lots of green spaces, pedestrian-only walkways with no transit options etc.

Play around in Google Maps and Walkscore to see what might be within your walking capabilities of any hotel you're considering - a hotel in the downtown core is more likely to have restaurants etc. within a block.