TLCOhio??

HI. I've been reading your posts about the Norwegian Fjords and Copenhagen and I was wondering if you would mind emailing me your travel itineariries and planning document for these places? I'd like to be able to print them out without all of the comments that are posted and I would like to have a hardcopy to read. I would also like to have something in a hardcopy to refer to while planning a cruise vacation for my elderly parents. Also, if you could provide any information on the wheelchair accessibility of these ports that would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance!! :)

I believe I am correct in saying that Terry is presently on his cruise 'down under' in New Zealand and Australia so you may have to wait a while for him to answer you. However, there is lots of information here on CC in the meantime.

HI. I've been reading your posts about the Norwegian Fjords and Copenhagen and I was wondering if you would mind emailing me your travel itineariries and planning document for these places? I'd like to be able to print them out without all of the comments that are posted and I would like to have a hardcopy to read. I would also like to have something in a hardcopy to refer to while planning a cruise vacation for my elderly parents. Also, if you could provide any information on the wheelchair accessibility of these ports that would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance!! :)

Appreciate the note from our friend Essexlass2 that we are now in Australia getting ready for our Jan. 20-Feb. 3 Celebrity Solstice adventure from Sydney to Auckland. Am in Cairns area now doing the Great Barrier Reef, Rainforests, etc.

If it is OK for you, what would be easiest for me (as my free time is limited right now) if you would post on the below live/blog post in later February. By then, I will be better caught up and can focus on more of the details for your question. Plus, give me some added info on where you are from and what you are expecting and needing on the wheelchair accessibility details. In general for Europe, things are more challenging as the rough pavements, older structures, smaller elevators, etc., can make things more difficult. Things can be done and made to work. It just depends on your exact needs and expectations.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now over 131,512 views.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923