Gay Group cruises. Which one to choose?

Denpetter

Hi Guys,

I've been on a couple of Pied Piper cruises and I especially loved the Post Thanksgiving cruise by Pied Piper Travel.

I'm now looking for a fun cruise for the end of the year 2014 and I don't know which one to pick. Can anyone of you help me out? :-)

Basically the options are - PP Post Thanksgiving Cruise, AlandChuck Drag stars at sea, Aquafest halloween cruise or Gayribbean halloween cruise.

I would love it to be a big group with lots partying and a mixed crowd. (Twinks, bears, couples and singles of all ages.)

Surely you will all recommend Atlantis or RSVP but I really prefer a Gay Group cruise if the group is large enough. Not to mention it's a heck of a lot cheaper than all Gay charters.

Any tips or comments on this?

Lot's of love to you all!

:) Dennis

• 2 weeks later...

I've done 5 cruises with the Chumley Bear cruise group, just got back Friday from an Alaska cruise with the group on Celebrity Solstice. It's not a full ship charter, but a group sailing on a scheduled itinerary with a str8 crowd. They are obviously leaning towards the bear crowd but attracts a variety of all sorts of guys of all ages with a group size of 400-500 men. Their next one is Western Caribbean out of Houston with Princess in November.

• 3 months later...

It's hard to predict the crowd on any cruise and your experience will vary with how well you "click" with the other guests.

One of the best gay group cruises we ever had was "hosted" by an alcoholic who everyone in the group hated. We bonded because of this. Looking back I now feel sorry for the host and we should have been more empathetic. I was young and stupid at the time.

As an added bonus everyone got norovirus. You would think that cruise was a disaster but we'll remember it forever due to the challenges and adventures we experienced.

Any vacation or cruise is what you make of it. Experiences which go awry at the time you live through them can later be some of your most cherished memories.

That cruise was certainly not boring and we will never forget it.

• 2 weeks later...

Join us-- this October 19th (2014). celebrity summit ---A GAY CUB-BEAR REPOSITIONING CRUISE.

Arranged by Dan Howell Travel in Cincinnati! [emoji572]️[emoji267][emoji572]️[emoji267]

NYC-Stint Maarten-St Thomas-San Juan...all crushed into what promises to be a "fabulous" adventure. [emoji322][emoji322][emoji267][emoji322][emoji322]

• 2 weeks later...
I am also looking to take a gay cruise , by myself with the aspiration to find a good, youngish &fun group to hang with. .. is it too ambitious to have these high hopes?

No, but don't count on youngish. Most cruises cater to an older demographic.

I would check out Atlantis if I were you.

The majority of cruisers on all-gay charters are in the 35-50 category, so if that is what you mean by "youngish" you will be in luck. If you want twinks, then you will not find a lot of them and some will already be with their older companions.

The majority of cruisers on all-gay charters are in the 35-50 category, so if that is what you mean by "youngish" you will be in luck. If you want twinks, then you will not find a lot of them and some will already be with their older companions.

While the majority of guys may be over 35 there are still a significant number of young guys (20's) onboard RSVP cruises, and I would guess some Atlantis cruises may have a higher percentage of them.

What I have liked about RSVP cruises is that so often age does not seem such an issue.

Hi Guys,

I've been on a couple of Pied Piper cruises and I especially loved the Post Thanksgiving cruise by Pied Piper Travel.

I'm now looking for a fun cruise for the end of the year 2014 and I don't know which one to pick. Can anyone of you help me out? :-)

Basically the options are - PP Post Thanksgiving Cruise, AlandChuck Drag stars at sea, Aquafest halloween cruise or Gayribbean halloween cruise.

I would love it to be a big group with lots partying and a mixed crowd. (Twinks, bears, couples and singles of all ages.)

Surely you will all recommend Atlantis or RSVP but I really prefer a Gay Group cruise if the group is large enough. Not to mention it's a heck of a lot cheaper than all Gay charters.

Any tips or comments on this?

Lot's of love to you all!

:) Dennis

Hi Denis have you booked your cruise yet? I would go with Post Thanksgiving cruise from Pied Piper Travel again. we've done this on twice and loved it.

Joe