Antibes pool or beach bar with cabanas?

Millenia98

Not in Antibes. The side towards Nice is all rocks with the train as a background. The beaches on the side towards the Cap (Plage du Ponteil and Plage de la Salis) are nice, but there are no beach accommodations like you want. There is the Plage de la Garoupe further towards the point of the Cap d'Antibes with a couple of restaurants, chairs, etc, but the beach is not very good (the views are).

For good, sandy beaches and lots of restaurants, chairs, etc, go to Juan-les-Pins, Just the other side of the Cap from Antibes.

Edited by marazul

Not in Antibes. The side towards Nice is all rocks with the train as a background. The beaches on the side towards the Cap (Plage du Ponteil and Plage de la Salis) are nice, but there are no beach accommodations like you want. There is the Plage de la Garoupe further towards the point of the Cap d'Antibes with a couple of restaurants, chairs, etc, but the beach is not very good (the views are).

For good, sandy beaches and lots of restaurants, chairs, etc, go to Juan-les-Pins, Just the other side of the Cap from Antibes.

BTW, I contacted the Eden Roc in Antibes, and they quoted me 90 Euros for one chair by the pool. Per person. LOL

BTW, I contacted the Eden Roc in Antibes, and they quoted me 90 Euros for one chair by the pool. Per person. LOL

That is a good price if you want to hang around the pool with Beyonce and JayZ. :D

If you do want the "fancier" atmosphere with a minor celebrity or two, the beach restaurants at plage de la Garoupe or at Eze-sur-Mer might provide that. Day passes for hotels are not really the thing in this area. The Grand Hotel du Cap Ferrat might do it. In Cannes, the hotels (Carlton, Martinez, etc) have public beach clubs across the street. You can rent your chairs there for less than 90 euros.