Being Single can i still cruise

Danny1971

Hello Everyone Im new in here so please go esey on me. I went on a cruise 18 months ago on a princess cruise linner and it was fab. I would like to book myself on another cruise but i am single now. Can you suggest a cruise line to go with which cater for singles? Im looking for a summer cruise if there is one going during school holidays. Can you help?

regards

Daniel

Hello Everyone Im new in here so please go esey on me. I went on a cruise 18 months ago on a princess cruise linner and it was fab. I would like to book myself on another cruise but i am single now. Can you suggest a cruise line to go with which cater for singles? Im looking for a summer cruise if there is one going during school holidays. Can you help?

regards

Daniel

Find a travel agent on line or a walk in . Ask if they now of any cruises geared toward singles.

regards

Daniel

Hi, Daniel. First, welcome to the boards. Second, you pick, (a) Congratulations on being single! or (b) I'm so sorry to hear...

:D

Kam has a great idea in finding an agent. Keep in mind you may be asking for two different things - a singles cruise (ie. a cruise or a group going on a cruise filled with single people - might be harder to find and might be more expensive) OR a cruise LINE that just happens to pay special attention to those cruisers who are single. There's also a difference in solo versus single - for instance, I am single, yet, I am often on the cruise with someone - but I get the feeling you are talking about cruising both single AND solo (yeah, I know, I am making this sound overly confusing, hah, sorry). Those things are important to have clear when you talk to someone, or they might try to book you incorrectly.

All that being said, I believe most lines will have at *least* a singles meet and greet early on in a cruise - though I have heard they are often not very well attended. As well, I do believe that NCL, though I have never cruised with them, DOES cater to solo guests on certain ships in that they offer cabins at a better rate, have a lounge specifically for solo travelers, and even have some events for solo travelers.

And, regardless of whether you choose #1 or #2 above, good luck and I hope you enjoy your (soon to be) upcoming cruise! ;)

Archived