Galveston Parking

chelley599

We decided to rent a car and will be parking at the Port for our February cruise on RCCL's Navigator of the Seas. I am currently looking at parking options because I know many offer prepaid parking. What garage/lot is the closest to the port for embarkment? Thank you in advance.

We decided to rent a car and will be parking at the Port for our February cruise on RCCL's Navigator of the Seas. I am currently looking at parking options because I know many offer prepaid parking. What garage/lot is the closest to the port for embarkment? Thank you in advance.

Park ang cruise

And ez cruise

Edited by ssb

There is also Galveston VIP Parking which is right on the corner by the red light. They cost a little more but it is a little closer. We used them when they were called something else but have not used them since. We have also used Park & Cruise. They are really great and it is nice when you get off the ship to just go across the street, get in your car and leave.

Have a great cruise!

I forgot to mention that Park N Cruise has inside and outside parking. VIP only has inside parking, I believe.

Edited by mistshar

Looks like the places that come up on Galveston's website are around the $60 mark. Some have indoor parking for more and others have added security or police patrols. I'd say go with the one across from the terminal if they are all the same price.

• 2 weeks later...

We have used Galveston Park & Cruise both times out ofGalveston on the Navigator and love them. We will use them in the future. Likeothers have said they are right across the street. We have done indoor parkingboth times so our car is out of the weather and safely locked in a building.Indoor runs about $70-75 after taxes and everything. We just pull up to theport and drop off our luggage and then pull across the street, park, and thenwalk back across the street to get on board. We also choose to do self-assist disembarkationand take our luggage off with us across the street and then hit the road. It makesthings quicker IMO. If you choose this route, try and book as early as possible.I have seen some on here that wanted to park there but they were already fullwhen they tried to book. Hope this helps.

Edited by Cruiser 23218