Liberty of the Seas question

Can anyone who's been on Liberty recently tell me if there's a Starbucks onboard or a Seattle's Best on board?

I'm hoping that I can get my morning chai tea latte there.

Is there a beverage package that would include my AM chai tea latte that's worth considering?

Thank you in advance for your help with this critical matter :D

Can anyone who's been on Liberty recently tell me if there's a Starbucks onboard or a Seattle's Best on board?

I'm hoping that I can get my morning chai tea latte there.

Is there a beverage package that would include my AM chai tea latte that's worth considering?

Thank you in advance for your help with this critical matter :D

Liberty has Cafe Promenade for specialty coffee and tea, but I don't know what brand of coffee beans they use.

The Replenish package is the least expensive package that would include specialty coffees and teas.

Note that you can wait to purchase beverage packages onboard. This would give you the opportunity to find out exactly what brand of coffee is used, and what beverages are offered on your cruise that would be part of the package.

Edited by clarea

Liberty has Cafe Promenade for specialty coffee and tea, but I don't know what brand of coffee beans they use.

The Replenish package is the least expensive package that would include specialty coffees and teas.

Note that you can wait to purchase beverage packages onboard. This would give you the opportunity to find out exactly what brand of coffee is used, and what beverages are offered on your cruise that would be part of the package.

Thanks Clarea!

We were told that the Starbucks that was on Liberty was removed when she was sailing Europe, because Europeans do not like Starbucks. However, my understanding is they were planning to put the Starbucks back on the ship soon (this from the person working in Cafe Promenade).

If someone gets a definitive answer to the Starbucks question, please post it on this thread.

We are going on the Liberty the end of August and if there is a Starbucks would appreciate knowing so that I can bring my Starbucks card with me.

I posted this same question several weeks ago and was told that Liberty does not have (and from the answers) it seems as if they never had a Starbucks.

Barb

If someone gets a definitive answer to the Starbucks question, please post it on this thread.

We are going on the Liberty the end of August and if there is a Starbucks would appreciate knowing so that I can bring my Starbucks card with me.

I posted this same question several weeks ago and was told that Liberty does not have (and from the answers) it seems as if they never had a Starbucks.

Barb

Liberty has Cafe Promenade which may or may not serve coffee beverages with Starbucks beans. However, Liberty does not have a Starbucks branded venue like Oasis and Allure, so Starbucks cards cannot be used on Liberty.

Edited by clarea

• 3 weeks later...

We sailed on Liberty in April and there was no Starbucks. The Cafe Promenade did not have Starbucks coffee or Seattles Best. It was an Italian brand of coffee (same as what they have on Celebrity) but the name slips my mind. We were upset there was no Starbucks. A few other people were asking for it too!