Genie...Francesco on Allure?

We had him in January and he was very good. Anything we asked for including figi water and coconut water he found and had in room. He is always willing to do whatever you need. We didn't reserve any dinners just called him in the afternoon and we had reservations for that evening. We are going again in October and I am going to request we get him again. Hope you have a wonderful cruise and you can't go wrong with your genie:)

Thanks for your quick reply! We have him in both suites (7 of us total) and 3 small children so I fear we may be more high maintence with requests etc. we are reserving everything ahead of time because we are a large group and want cabana, specific meal times, etc. thanks again.

We had him in January and he was very good. Anything we asked for including figi water and coconut water he found and had in room. He is always willing to do whatever you need. We didn't reserve any dinners just called him in the afternoon and we had reservations for that evening. We are going again in October and I am going to request we get him again. Hope you have a wonderful cruise and you can't go wrong with your genie:)