When to book Wonderland and Internet on Anthem?

So, I think I've missed the boat (har har) on booking specialty dining and Internet as far as taking advantage of sales. I'm sailing March 26 and would like to try out Wonderland and have Internet access for a single device.

As far as dining, it would have been best for me to purchase the $30 two-for-one dining package for the first two nights. I really only care about trying Wonderland and hesitated because it didn't originally look like we would be allowed to bring our 3-year-old with us - and I'm not certain as to how he will take to the kids club. Since then, they must have relaxed those rules because I can now book Wonderland for all of us. But now the package isn't being offered anymore and Wonderland costs $50 each on its own (I know my son will eat free anywhere). Should I just suck it up and book? Can I call RCCL and plead for the $30 package since a change in their policy was the cause of me missing it? Or will there likely be a discount on dining once on board? Like I said, I don't care if we eat in multiple specialty restaurants or not. Just looking for the best price to try Wonderland.

Same goes for Internet. Am I best off booking in advance? Or will there be an on-board deal?

I am not a Diamond club member and don't have any on-board credit, so lowest dollar amount for the services I want is the most important.

I know all this can be unpredictable, but any insight you can all give would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Same goes for Internet. Am I best off booking in advance? Or will there be an on-board deal?

Currently, the best deal for you is to book pre cruise. I have seen no reports of deals on board - pricing seems pretty fixed with no sales. Remember, you can only buy stuff in the planner up to 3 days before the sailing.

• 2 weeks later...
What is Wonderland?:o

From the RC website:

Our chefs twist their culinary kaleidoscopes to invent an elaborate dreamscape of never-before-seen fare. The story begins as you open the menu and find your element - Sun, Ice, Fire, Water, Earth and Dreams.