BOGO 2-night Specialty Dining Package - Grandeur of the Seas

INCHARGE

I have reserved the "BOGO 2 night specialty dinner package. I understand that this is for the first 2 nights. So, would formal night be that 2nd night? You are not given the restaurants until you're on the ship. I am not fond of Japanese cuisine, so if I am given Izumi as one, can I change it? I'm hoping for Giovani and Chops. I am traveling solo on this cruise, so I would like to find out as much as possible. Only on RC once. Thanks

Thank you for asking that question. I bought the same package and wondered the same thing. My husband is a bit of a picky eater. I'm not but not much on Izumi's menu appealed to me. If I won't eat it, hubby definitely will not. This will be our first time in one of the specialty venues. Hopefully it won't disappoint.

I have reserved the "BOGO 2 night specialty dinner package. I understand that this is for the first 2 nights. So, would formal night be that 2nd night? You are not given the restaurants until you're on the ship. I am not fond of Japanese cuisine, so if I am given Izumi as one, can I change it? I'm hoping for Giovani and Chops. I am traveling solo on this cruise, so I would like to find out as much as possible. Only on RC once. Thanks