Tell Me About Your Airport Transport/Tours

ppfqp

Hi all! We are interested in booking transportation from the airport to our hotel when we arrive in Barcelona before our cruise. Because we will be coming in after an overnight flight, we'd like to book a tour to keep us energized before we check in to the hotel. Has anyone else done this? I'd like to hear about your experience. What would be a good itinerary for a brief tour (maybe 2 hours or so). Something active, not just sitting in the car.

I got an estimate with Barcelona Day tours, but it was rather expensive, and a four-hour tour. I think that will be too much for us after the travel from the States.

Thanks in advance for any info or advice you can share.

Leave your luggage at the hotel and do the HOHO bus..you can get off and on,ticket is good for 2 days(usually) or stya on and ge the lay of the land.If you get off you can walk in the sun to the next stop etc. It will keep you moving. there are several rotes to choose from and if you do a serch on this board you will find some info. Some peope say no to them,but it is a great way to kill some time and see some sights.

Leave your luggage at the hotel and do the HOHO bus..you can get off and on,ticket is good for 2 days(usually) or stya on and ge the lay of the land.If you get off you can walk in the sun to the next stop etc. It will keep you moving. there are several rotes to choose from and if you do a serch on this board you will find some info. Some peope say no to them,but it is a great way to kill some time and see some sights.

Thanks Karen. I will look into that. I was thinking of a tour service that would pick us up at the airport and provide transportation to the hotel as well as a tour. But this may be a good alternative.

Thanks Karen. I will look into that. I was thinking of a tour service that would pick us up at the airport and provide transportation to the hotel as well as a tour. But this may be a good alternative.

That will cost you as you found out...just grab a cab to the hotel and then ask where the closest HOHO bus stop is,and if they have any info for you to look at so you can pick your tour...easy on easy off where you may want to stop.

Hi all! We are interested in booking transportation from the airport to our hotel when we arrive in Barcelona before our cruise. Because we will be coming in after an overnight flight, we'd like to book a tour to keep us energized before we check in to the hotel. Has anyone else done this? I'd like to hear about your experience. What would be a good itinerary for a brief tour (maybe 2 hours or so). Something active, not just sitting in the car.

I got an estimate with Barcelona Day tours, but it was rather expensive, and a four-hour tour. I think that will be too much for us after the travel from the States.

Thanks in advance for any info or advice you can share.

Hey guys! I did a bike tour with Gaston at Barcelona Experience. Really fun. He was nice, prompt and he spoke perfect English. I also did the HOHO tour. If you want something that will keep you awake, private tour is the way to go!