Quiet cabin on deck 7/9 Dream please

Having recently sailed in cabin 5145 on the Dream I loved everything about it except the constant vibration noise that meant little sleep. Next year in July we are doing Moorish Delights and Med and have booked an outside plus on deck 7/9 for three. I would really appreciate advice on booking a quiet cabin. I don't mind noise from people but just not the constant sort of noise.

Thanks

I cant be sure as I havnt stayed on deck 7 but they are under all the main bars/venues above on deck 8 .....there have been reports of noise in the evenings most notably from the night club (waters edge...can go on into the small hours?) and medusa

deck 9 cabins overlook the promenade and are above 2 quiet bars (ocean and argo) not too many cabins on this deck so should be a quiet(er) area imo

some deck 9 cabins are over the medusa? all of these are deluxes

hope this helps

Having looked on this site at cabin reviews I have tried to narrow it down and I was wondering if anybody had stayed in 7132 or nearby and had an opinion on whether or not it was quiet.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Having looked on this site at cabin reviews I have tried to narrow it down and I was wondering if anybody had stayed in 7132 or nearby and had an opinion on whether or not it was quiet.

Thanks

By coincidence we have booked 7132 for the Christmas cruise 15 to 29 December. We stayed in an inside cabin just opposite in April and it was fine. Just one floor to stagger down after a night out but all in all it was a very nice area. So quite we never knew when we had sailed or docked.

We were in inside cabins 7001 and 7005 which are at the front of the ship. These are right at the end of the long corridor. We found both cabins very quiet and of course no rowdy fellow passengers walk past in the early hours singing !.

These cabins are directly below the Broadway show lounge but as the shows stop at 11.15 -11.30 it is empty thereafter and we experienced no issues.

Odd thing is we booked inside on deck 5 or 6 six months prior and ended up in quite a good spot.

Archived