imitate a fan?

periatza34

There is an app for your phone called white noise baby my daughter used it for a Doppler sound to soothe babies to sleep but it has lots of other noises including fan, vacuum, white noise, air conditioner and many more it's a free app white noise baby hope this helps

I probably should go and do a sleep study but that really wasn't the question at hand.

I hope that some of the suggestions provide the needed relief for your wife. But, please do not continue putting off having a sleep study. The least problem with seep apnea is the snoring. Apnea can also increase risk of stroke or dementia and premature death.

Reading about the fans for noise and snoring; yet, wondering if one is needed for hubby who does not sleep well if warm. Leaving on RC/Liberty of the seas; balcony cabin.

Does anyone know if we should pack a small fan or do the cabins keep cool/warm as set by an individual thermostat?

Reading about the fans for noise and snoring; yet, wondering if one is needed for hubby who does not sleep well if warm. Leaving on RC/Liberty of the seas; balcony cabin.

Does anyone know if we should pack a small fan or do the cabins keep cool/warm as set by an individual thermostat?

I asked special needs and they are putting fan in my cabin

Im the snorer and my sis is usually my light sleeper cabin mate. I use the nose strips which, if directions are followed exactly, work very well with no discomfort. I am also getting tested for sleep apnea and im told i just get a machine from the sleep clinic, and use it at home. Only uses a finger clip to monitor it.