Jacksonville, FL Question - River City Market Place

rlkubi

My friend and I are going on a short girls cruise and will be staying near the River City Market Place. What stores are located there? What restaurants? The hotel has a shuttle to there but trying to decide if we need to rent a car to see more. Thank you for your help!:)

My friend and I are going on a short girls cruise and will be staying near the River City Market Place. What stores are located there? What restaurants? The hotel has a shuttle to there but trying to decide if we need to rent a car to see more. Thank you for your help!:)

There are a lot of places to eat and shop at the RCMP now. Here is a link to some pics of most of the shops and restaurants there.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/jacksonville/311750-photos-rivercity-marketplace-mirador-apartments.html

There are also several places to eat, west of it, near the airport hotels and car rental area.

If you like seafood, just east of the market place is Hwy 17 Main St. In a strip center to the south on the left is a place called Seafood Express. It has some of the best local southern seafood to be found in the area.

jw:cool:

Archived