Favorite Bear Group Cruise?

pugetmandm

Thinking about cruising with a bear group this year and wonder which to choose from--Arno's, Chumley's, Brand G? Had a miserable experience with Pied Piper--not because of the people, but because of their management--so that's not an option. We're in our 50's and like the idea of a group cruise on a larger ship that's not all gay. Any thoughts or suggestions welcome.

We did Chumley's, it was fine but didn't take to their agent (who I understand is no longer working with them...seems like I saw his picture on some other bear group based in Florida). However, they tend to book on Princess which isn't our favorite cruise line....so we haven't done a bear cruise since. An ex swears by Arno's....but that is now third hand to you! LOL

A friend and I are booked. We took this cruise last year and had a good time. There was a bear group last year and met a couple of nice guys.

Looking forward to the sail away. Last year we lucked out with sunny weather every day. I don't have that expectation this year but it's always great to get in a taxi from home and be at the ship in 20 minutes.

Time is getting close now. Luggage tags ordered, tickets printed... now to grab the suitcase and start thinking what's needed.

Yippeee! Looking forward to checking out a new restaurant on the ship.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...