Navigating the Pool Areas

OpalCruising45

On sea days you definitely need to get there early to claim a chair. How old is your daughter? I'm guessing she will be swimming, and you'll need to supervise her. If you want a lounge chair right by the pool you need to get there early, probably 9 am the latest. If you go later you can still get chairs, but they will probably be on the upper levels. You can still watch your daughter in the pool, you will just need to sit at the pool. Usually there is a wall/bench built around them that you can sit on. On port days the pools won't be crowded, so it won't matter what time you get there.

When you leave to get lunch (for more than a few minutes) & you or your child go on to other activities away from the pool.....do not save your chair for "some time in the future" ..........

If we all just followed the "use it or pass it along" there would probably be enough chairs for most of us when we wanted one.........

Just my opinion, but if your little girl is in the pool, I would stay in the pool with her .... too many drownings, near drownings. The pools get very crowded, and it doesn't take much for a little one to get lost in a pool....when we go anywhere with water, we are never more than an arm's length from our kids....