Quality Inn Gretna, stay and park?

CrimsonTideGal

I know several people have said they had good experiences at the Quality Inn in Gretna. However, as a native New Orleanian, I would NEVER voluntarily stay in Gretna. That area isn't great and while I haven't been inside that hotel, I haven't heard great things about the rooms. If you don't want to stay in downtown New Orleans, you should look at Kenner or Metairie for places to stay.

I know several people have said they had good experiences at the Quality Inn in Gretna. However, as a native New Orleanian, I would NEVER voluntarily stay in Gretna. That area isn't great and while I haven't been inside that hotel, I haven't heard great things about the rooms. If you don't want to stay in downtown New Orleans, you should look at Kenner or Metairie for places to stay.

Thank You, I will do as you suggested.

I am a little late to the party, but I have stayed at Quality Inn in Gretna twice. The first time was okay- like a basic budget hotel (think Super 8, Motel 6 type). The second time was terrible. The room cleaning was inadequate, restaurant service poor, and just dirty hotel. I went to trip advisor to read reviews to see if it has changed and the reviews are BAD.