Paul Gauguin at Savusavu 1 September 2014 - snorkel Namena Reserve

gguivan

I have been trying for over three months to find a private tour that would take my wife and I to Namena Reserve to snorkel while at Savusavu. I finally did. The Paul Gauguin leaving Lautoka port on 30 Aug 2014 will be at Savusavu on 1 September. One of the most pristine snorkel and dive spots in the world and Fiji is Namena Reserve, 25 miles from Savusavu, look it up on Google. Our tour has room for only one more couple. The tour leaves at 8:15 AM from the Copra Shed where the tender from the Paul Gauguin comes in. If you want to book this with us, they have only room for one more couple.

Contact "Aggie" at "moodysnamena@connect.com.fj". This is rated one of the best and most pristine snorkel and dive spots in Fiji (the Paul Gauguin only offers this trip to divers who sign up for their PADI course). Cost is $240 U.S. for two, paid at the Copra Shed. at Savusavu port. Includes transportation to Namale Island, Namena Reserve fees, two snorkel trips to Namena Reserve before and after lunch and a tour at Namale Island and then back in time to catch the Paul Gauguin leaving at 5 P.M. If you are a snorkeler, don't miss this opportunity while at Savusavu.

Gary& Jean Van Waters

gary_vanwaters@verizon.net