Smaller boat snorkeling in Nassau?

BethV114

We are booked on MSC Divina for April 2017. I know it's still early yet, but we have never been to Nassau, so I would like to try to start getting an idea of what to do when in port.

We are scheduled to be in port from 12pm to 6pm, and are a group of three adults and three children ranging from age 7 to 12. We would like to go snorkeling. However, we do not like the big "party" type catamarans and are looking for something smaller. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

blue hole watersports... we've done them twice. should be perfect for you family. they do 2 reef stops... one is near where one of the larger boats will also be, but you should be far enough away from them where you're not on top of each other. the other is a more isolated spot with a larger beautiful reef farther out. they're located at the colonial Hilton hotel, as easy walk from the pier. enjoy. cheers!

Three weeks ago we took our grandkids on the Rainbow Reef excursion through our RC ship. It was quite reasonable, and we saw lots of colorful fish. I don't believe they serve alcohol. I didn't see anyone drinking and there was certainly no party atmosphere. We did get a nice running commentary on the 20 min. boat-ride back to the ship about passing attractions. (Grandkids were thrilled to see Beyonce's home on the water).

Edited by lynncarol