Mystic Man "Cruise ship Special" How many people?

ShotsnCruises

Anyone know how many people he takes out on these tours? I will be on The Silver Wind, but the Celebrity Eclipse is in port that day. I am looking for a sailing tour that goes to the Pitons, but really want to avoid the crowds. I am not up for more than 12-24 people and I have no heard back from my inquiry on their website.

Thanks

My understanding is that they need at least 8 people to sail. It will depend on how many people you have that want to go. I am wanting to go May 4th but they don't have the minimum to cruise. They probably didn't get back with you because your cruise date is so far off there is no way for them to tell how many people much less if they will be sailing. I am sure that if they get a group wanting to charter on my date of sailing they will leave me out unless they agree to take on another couple. Bird in hand.

My understanding is that they need at least 8 people to sail. It will depend on how many people you have that want to go. I am wanting to go May 4th but they don't have the minimum to cruise. They probably didn't get back with you because your cruise date is so far off there is no way for them to tell how many people much less if they will be sailing. I am sure that if they get a group wanting to charter on my date of sailing they will leave me out unless they agree to take on another couple. Bird in hand.

Do you know the maximum or average??? I won't use them if more than 20.

Do you know the maximum or average??? I won't use them if more than 20.

Unfortunately. No I don't. I don't think they have more than 20 based on the reviews. It is usually less from what I see. I can't even get the minimum to commit much less 20 and i am a month away from my cruise. How many are in your party? You may be able to arrange a private charter if you have enough commits.

Edited by kccat06

Unfortunately. No I don't. I don't think they have more than 20 based on the reviews. It is usually less from what I see. I can't even get the minimum to commit much less 20 and i am a month away from my cruise. How many are in your party? You may be able to arrange a private charter if you have enough commits.

Just my husband and I. I am willing to pay more for a private tour.

Just my husband and I. I am willing to pay more for a private tour.

If you are willing to pay for a private tour then I would contact them directly. If you are willing to play the waiting game and save some money then I would see if they are actually going to get very many signed up say about a month out. If not, you will probably save money. If by the unlucky chance, there are more than you would like to sail with their are several other catamaran charter companies that are highly rated that can cater a cruise to your liking.

If you are willing to pay for a private tour then I would contact them directly. If you are willing to play the waiting game and save some money then I would see if they are actually going to get very many signed up say about a month out. If not, you will probably save money. If by the unlucky chance, there are more than you would like to sail with their are several other catamaran charter companies that are highly rated that can cater a cruise to your liking.

I guess that is part of the frustration. I have contacted them, twice, with no response...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. I received a response from Mystic man. The gentleman's name was Wendell Richards and the email address is reservations@mysticmantours.com. I believe. The website has the correct address. Hopefully they will respond back to you.

Thanks, I ended up calling and they are working out "pricing" for what we want... :rolleyes:

Thanks, I ended up calling and they are working out "pricing" for what we want... :rolleyes:

If you are looking at private options as suggested before there are quite a few operators who offer customize private options. Take a look at Spencer Ambrose, Serenitytvl, Sea Spray Cruises etc while you wait on your quote from Mystic man. You can always research and see which one better suite you.

If you are looking at private options as suggested before there are quite a few operators who offer customize private options. Take a look at Spencer Ambrose, Serenitytvl, Sea Spray Cruises etc while you wait on your quote from Mystic man. You can always research and see which one better suite you.

Thank you for the links.

• 4 weeks later...

We used them two years ago when we were on the Royal Princess. Someone from our roll call set it up. We had about 6-8 couples on our tour. They took us out to see the fish, then to a beautiful place to snorkel (our favorite place so far!) and then we had a great lunch that was brought onboard while we were in the water. I do remember having to guide my husband back to the ship (another first!) after the rum punches he consumed! It was a great tour and I plan my n working with them again next winter.