Fancy dress accessories

Gizangel

I'm a first time traveller on P&O in July 2016. Can anyone tell me if there is a good range of accessories available on board for sale, for the Gatsby party and the back to school party? Cruise control says they have stuff for sale, but we don't want to get on board and find they only have one style of hat or head band, and everyone will look the same. Don't want to stand out, but want variety within our group. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

:):):):)

They do have stuff, but it was limited. My advice would be head to the $2 shops beforehand and pay their prices, rather than the mark up they had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I second this idea ... saw a limited amount of stuff for sale on board, at inflated prices. The $2 or op shops are a way better idea. Enjoy your cruise. :)

Thanks, not too sure about the back to school look? I'm well past looking like a school girl, but "keen as" for all the others, especially the Gatsby night. Thanks for all the tips, will go out armed with great ideas, and sure to come back with some fantastic outfits. :)