Pool cabana harvest cay

cruising7

My MIL booked one to be near the pool since that's where our kids will be. It says it's for 4 guests...pictures I've seen show seating for at least 6...does anyone know if they enforce this all day or at all? There are 10 in our family...almost all of us will only use it to come chat with her some. That's why she booked it. Just wondering if and how they monitor this so we don't get there and get upset the kids can't come talk to her without a wrist band or something crazy like that! It's ridiculous what they charge in the first place for some chairs and shade by the pool at the port they built!

• 4 weeks later...
My MIL booked one to be near the pool since that's where our kids will be. It says it's for 4 guests...pictures I've seen show seating for at least 6...does anyone know if they enforce this all day or at all? There are 10 in our family...almost all of us will only use it to come chat with her some. That's why she booked it. Just wondering if and how they monitor this so we don't get there and get upset the kids can't come talk to her without a wrist band or something crazy like that! It's ridiculous what they charge in the first place for some chairs and shade by the pool at the port they built!

I am curious as well, thanks

We were there last week on the Escape and it was packed! They did give 4 wristbands but it was NOT enforced at all. We ordered food and drinks there all day and there were 9 of us coming and going and more than 4 there at a time and it was not an issue.

See my post in the Belize board if you want for more of our day at Harvest Cay and thoughts.